High-end residential design/build firm seeks experienced drafter to fill full-time position in Chattanooga.
We’re excited to announce that McCoy Homes is onward and upward, once again! Our business is growing and so is our team. We are looking for an experienced drafter to fill a full-time position in our East Brainerd office.
- Produce design documents to be used by design team in client presentations.
- Participate in gathering field data, measurements and dimensions as part of design process.
- Prepare construction documents for design/build of custom residential projects.
- Work with Estimators and Project Managers to expedite estimates and construction.
- Assist senior staff in drafting related functions
- Three to Five years experience in the production of construction documents – using CAD software.
- Working knowledge/understanding of residential design and construction methods.
- Expert Knowledge of Software Programs: Revit and/or AutoCAD, Photoshop, + Sketchup and all Microsoft office products.
Ideal candidates will truly enjoy time spent at a computer translating sketches and notes into working CAD files, while possessing the ability to occasionally greet and politely converse with clients. Candidates should be able to accept and apply constructive criticism. They should also feel comfortable identifying inefficiencies within McCoy Homes’ existing work flow. Candidates should be punctual, arrive prepared to work and possess the ability to manage their own time.
McCoy Homes is a family owned and operated business. Though we build many large homes each year, throughout our two decade history we have intentionally remained small – so as to remain agile. We have built a highly collaborative work environment, we are open to knew ideas and quick to implement the good ones. We work hard to maintain a positive and uplifting work place – and depend on employee feedback to do so. We work hard – and expect the same of our employees; but we understand balance, as well.
PAY + BENEFITS:
Factoring for experience and depth of portfolio, a qualified applicant might expect an offer somewhere between $36k and $45k with a package including two weeks paid leave (following a 90 day employee trial).
We are really excited about the direction McCoy Homes is headed. As a company, we have already been blessed with some of the brightest interior designers and the most detail-oriented project managers in the Chattanooga area. We are really looking forward to adding to our team and bringing on even more talent. – Billy McCoy, President
If you are interested in applying for a position with McCoy Homes, please submit your resume, a list of professional references and portfolio of your own work via email to: Taylor@SilverStreamCreative.com. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration, regardless…